Monday, February 14, 2011

Junkyard quotes Week 4

1.  I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?" I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out.   Ricky Bobby yall!  Talladega Nights!

What can I say?  This quote RULES!  It's funny.  So if I must explain myself, its obviously funny because it makes fun of the absurdity of aspiring to be a gun wielding drug dealer.

2.  If only I could have been awake to enjoy my deep sleep. - me
3. An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he - for some reason - thinks would be a good idea to give them.  Andy Warhol
4.  Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent, protects you from age.   Jeanne Moreau

5. I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer. I wasn`t trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time. I didn`t think of myself as liberated, and I don`t believe that I did anything important. I was just myself. I didn`t know any other way to be, or any other way to live."  Bettie Page

No comments:

Post a Comment