Monday, February 14, 2011

Reading Response Chapter 5 subject

 I wish that we could spend more time on each of the types of methods suggested in the book.  I would like to visually see a really good poem that used the chasing method from start to finish.  This is because my level of comprehension goes beyond just the surface when I am able to see the process of things.
The negation and reversal process is something that will be useful for me since I used  (sarcastic past tense) to have the problem of sticking to one idea, phrase, or line.  Now, that I know the dangers of that, this reversal process is an excellent remedy for that.  As far as juggling is concerned, I understand what they are saying about it but I want more examples because again I don't think I am going to be able to juggle imagery, setting, and experience on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment